Calister’s quality policy is to provide high quality agro-solutions to differentiate through the provision of a reliable and excellent service.
The company implements its quality policy as follows:
- Listening to our customers
- Always providing a rapid response
- Generating products and services with emphasis on safety, simplicity and convenience for the customer
- Maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers
- Following the satisfaction of shareholders
- Meeting specifications and standards of our products as well as legal and regulatory requirements
- With order, organization and cleanliness in our facilities.
- Supporting staff development through involvement and, training policies
- Incorporating quality-conscious staff with dedication to service.
- Fostering a work that encourages to question our way of conducting activities and allows for continuously improving our management system.
- Developing technologies and products that positively impact on the environment and using inputs and raw materials that minimize the consumption and / or contamination of natural resources.
Calister obtained certification ISO 9001:2000 in November 2004. The Company is currently enrolled in the third three-year improvement cycle and version 9001:2008.
Application Scope: Production, design, marketing, after sales service and support processes for all products and services.